Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Google Reader...

This is my public service announcement, although it may not be a service to anyone but me! LOL! I used to sit down with my morning cup-o-joe and open my bookmarks and click thru all the blogs I read to see if anyone has posted anything. This was rather fun in the beginning, but, once I crossed the truly "absurd level" of blogs I now follow, it became VERY time consuming.

Then, the other day, I read that Kim at Clearly Inspired had discovered Google Reader and high recommended it. I thought, ok why not. Try it and if you don't like it go back to your old way.

O.M.WORD....I {love} it! So, if you have not tried it....try it, you'll like it!
You have read this article Chatter with the title Google Reader.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/11/google-reader.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Google Reader..."