


I have been a little lax in blogging but today is the day for a catch-up.
I finished the other three Project runway layouts - Leanne, Korto and Jerrell. They were really fun to do and the Jerrell one really stretched my limits. He was so totally over the top on everything that I thought the layout should be also. I wanted it glitzy with lots of texture so I ruched a piece of dupioni silk, added some funky fibers, and crumpled some shiny papers (actually two of them are chocolate wrappers so I was forced to eat the chocolate for the sake of art.
I'm doing the Jessica Sprague Stories in hand class online and it's really inspiring and thought provoking. I used an old BoBunny binder for the book (it's a little bit smaller than the one she recommends but I am determined not to spend any money on supplies until I use up the ones I have). I thought a lot about the roots assignment and came up with several ideas about my grandfather who was a fire chief. One of my favorite toys was a Smokey the Bear (which my grandfather gave to me) and I have been collecting paper ephemera about Smokey for a while so I feel very inspired to write and do a layout about my grandfather and another one about Smokey the Bear.
You have read this article scrapbooking
with the title Project runway and Stories in hand. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/11/project-runway-and-stories-in-hand.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Project runway and Stories in hand"
Post a Comment