Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Nothing exciting...

Nothing exciting going on here... We are getting ready to go Florida for our Christmas break. Calling to make reservations dining and interpreters - etc...

We originally plan to stop Savannah, GA to eat Lady and sons but we changed our mind to save it til spring.

Sorry - my blog is getting slow...hopefully soon to get an exciting or scary for me to write...

As many of you wondering - what happening with CI that I plan to get one in the near future?...

I finally emailed audiologist for more information and will have Ct scan and MRI real soon. It has been putting off a little because Hollie just got new insurance and we are checking if they cover well or not. Good news, her insurance covers real good! Whew! Hoping to get it done by spring 2009. Wanted to emphasize this... getting CI means I'm getting better - def. NO! It just helps me to hear the sounds. :o)

Been thinking what to give Mikaela for Christmas - she is the hardest to shop for. Ironcially she is only 6 years old girl! She doesn't like princesses, barbies and many girlie toys. All she wants - of course A DRAGON! I'm looking for a cute dragon earrings. I haven't find anything yet. :o(

Have a great wknd!
You have read this article with the title Nothing exciting.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/11/nothing-exciting.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Nothing exciting..."