I found this neat tutorial on SCS for these medallions. The instructions called for using 2" squares but I had found these cute, sparkly snowflakes that I wanted to use. So, I altered it and made the medallion using 4" squares and once assembled the card is 6x6. The snowflakes came from the Dollar Tree (eight snowflakes for $1..gotta love that!) and were actually ornaments. I snipped off the loop at the top, so it no longer looked like an ornament.
Sweet!
Sweet!
This is a card going to the man who plows our church. He does the plowing, no matter how many storms we have (last year we had 13 storms!! yug!) free of charge! So, the church wants to thank him and give him a small gift and asked that I make a card.
You have read this article cards /
pictures
with the title Medallion Card.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/11/medallion-card.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Medallion Card..."
Post a Comment