Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

From Courtney's Closet Challenge...

Well, let's just say that I am SO much happier with this weeks entry into Libby's From Courtney's Closet Challenge than I was with last weeks!! LOL! I actually love how it turned out! I have not made something so girlie in quite some time, so this was fun!



I stamped on vellum and then pleated it. I ran the top of the dress thru my Cuttlebug using Swiss Dots embossing folder. I also rubbed the pink underlay of the skirt with Stickles to give it the appearance of satin, as is Courtney's dress.



Look at this sweetie!
In the picture below you can see the sparkles of the pink layer.



I found the template for the dress on SCS gallery.
Hope you enjoy!
If you have not checked out Libby's blog, hop on over. Every Thursday she posts a new challenge with something from her daughters closet!
You have read this article cards / challenges / pictures with the title From Courtney's Closet Challenge.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/11/from-courtney-closet-challenge.html. Thanks!

No comment for "From Courtney's Closet Challenge..."