Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

In case you missed this at the Crop Suey blog yesterday, I want to share how my altered book project turned out! I used a combination of my "Strawberry Cream Gelato" Crop Suey kit, some vintage embellies that were included with the online class, and some of my thrift store treasures that I bought this past week.


I stamped the cute little gnome on a home-made overlay that I cut from a 12 x 12 paper holder envelope;





here I attached a tiny envelope to tuck some ephemera or a special note in;
those little vintage animal cards came with the class - aren't they cute?
the bingo card was something I got from my vintage swap partner last year. It's so fun to be able to use it here!

I left most of the book blank because I'm going to use it as an art journal. The decorated pages will be dividers of some sort. I will figure that out when I get to those pages!

Making an altered book was something brand new for me, and it was so much fun! I know I will be making many more of these!

I am still madly working on my project catwalk collection. I am done with three projects, and I have two more to go before Friday. Yikes!

I will check in with you all tomorrow - I hope you are having a great week! I wish you much inspiration!
You have read this article with the title . You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/11/in-case-you-missed-this-at-crop-suey.html. Thanks!

No comment for " "