Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

If the Shoe Fits...














Oh what fun! I rec'd some goodies from the lovely Karen over at Lilacs & Lupines blog, like a stickie pad shaped like a shoe! I thought it was the cutest thing so I decided to use it for the TGIF challenge this week~shoes! The wonderful sketch came from one of those talented ladies at the CCEE challenge blog...Charlene!!

I can't believe we finally have our chance to VOTE tomorrow, I'm so excited to exercise my right! Polls open at 7am...I'll be there at 7:01! Blessings to you all!

10,000 hits, yeah! CANDY COMING SOON....didn't think it would happen this fast, I wasn't quite ready!!!
Here's more fun...if you already subscribe to my blog or sign up before I hit my 300th post I'll put your name in a hat for a special prize!

You have read this article with the title If the Shoe Fits.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/11/if-shoe-fits.html. Thanks!

No comment for "If the Shoe Fits..."