Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

A Blue Christmas?



A Christmas card in unconventional colors, not quite navy & lavendar lace with a touch of silver! I really like this SU retired stamp from holiday wishes. It was my very first purchase from SU! You know what we all think...oh, I'll go to my friend's party and just buy something to make a few Christmas cards...I don't stamp! Isn't that funny? Now, almost two years later, I'm addicted! But in a good way!!
The sketch for this card is Tanja's from Just Christmas & Birthday Cards challenge blog. And the "unconventional color" challenge? No other than Allison Fillo from Stampin' When I Can! Her Suggestive Sunday challenges are always fun and stretch our creativity! Checkout her blog, it is a wealth of inspiration and resources!!
So, no excuses, go make a Christmas card now so you're not running around like a chicken with its head cut off trying to finish a week before Christmas!!!
******did you ever see a chicken running around headless???? It's true but gross and probably quite traumatizing if you're a small child!!!*********
Hoping you have a lovely day! Blessings!!!
Oh, looks like I'll reach 10,000 hits before I hit 300 posts! I will get together some fun candy for the 10,000 celebration and remember I'll have a separate drawing for something fun for all my lovely subscribers once I publish my 300th post!!!
You have read this article with the title A Blue Christmas?. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/11/blue-christmas.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A Blue Christmas?"