Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

I'm celebrating 10,000 hits with Candy!



The other day, my counter hit 10,000! So it's time for candy!! Blogging has opened my world wide open! I have met so many wonderful cyber-friends from all over the world. I am humbled by all the kind and encouraging comments I receive!

The candy includes a handful of 6x6 papers, glitter stickers (K&Co), ribbon, wood mounted Christmas stamp and 2 packs of Inkadinkado clear stamps! I'll probably add a few more little things as I find them! So how do you enter to win? (I had alot of advise/counsel on this!)

1. Spread the word with a post on your blog about my candy.

2. Leave me a comment with a direct link to your post about my candy on THIS POST ONLY.

3. If I'm already on your blogroll (I'm honored), let me know and I'll enter your name a second time.
This candy is open to all! I will post/send Worldwide!
A winner will be announced Nov. 24th at noon EST! So there you go. Easy!

But wait, there's more.........

As a special little thank you to my subscribers...I have a separate little drawing!

Since you receive my blog in your email daily...this will be a quick one! I'll draw a name on monday nov 17th at noon EST!

I know not all the suscribers are interested in candy {Hi Mom} so Read Carefully! If you subscribe to Joyful Stamper and want your name entered in this drawing...simply email me. (My email is on my profile page)

*Put "Subscriber Candy" in the subject line and let me know to put your name in! Once I verify your subscription with Feedblitz I will enter you! Here's the little sweet treat.



I wish you all good luck. Blessings!
You have read this article with the title I'm celebrating 10,000 hits with Candy!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/11/i-celebrating-10000-hits-with-candy.html. Thanks!

No comment for "I'm celebrating 10,000 hits with Candy!"