Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Swirly Santa



Linda over at Just Christmas & Birthday cards blog gave us this awesome sketch and I've been wanting to use it and just didn't get time until today! Also, the Cuttlebug Challenge blog this week was to emboss patterned paper. I don't always think of doing that, but I like the result!


The weather is turning cold here in PA. We've had a fire burning every night this week. Brrr...only 62 days til Christmas!! And yea! my Christmas cards are almost done!
Now I'll just have to work on taking that perfect picture of the kids to include in the cards. One year I sent some New Year's Eve cards out just to include pictures that weren't done in time for Christmas cards!
Have a blessed day!
You have read this article with the title Swirly Santa. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/10/swirly-santa.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Swirly Santa"