Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Cheryl So Inspires Me...



Wow, imagine my complete and total surprise when I got a sweet note from my cyber-buddy, Cheryl over at Inspire Me with this tag!! I was SO touched she'd think of me! Now, the deal is you are supposed to tag 7 others....well, gosh I don't if I could pick just 7!!
So, I dedicate this to all my loyal blog surfers who come and check out my stuff!! Hard to believe, I just started this blog in June and have had about 8500 visitors! Good stuff!

So, Thank You for visiting! Make sure you check out my regular posts:

~Random Act of Kindness Challenge every Tuesday

~Fabulous Food Friday's

~Random Act of Kindness Results every Monday

~Send Love Today Volunteer

And all the random posts in between! I really, really hope you enjoy yourselves!
You have read this article Chatter with the title Cheryl So Inspires Me.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/10/cheryl-so-inspires-me.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Cheryl So Inspires Me..."