Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Scrap in Style Blog class

Blog #1
In answer to the homework assignment for the Scrap in Style Blog Class, I am stating my raison de etre for wanting to blog:
I want to start a blog because I want to express my opinions and ideas relating to art, craft, and the creative life. I want to display my scrapbooking pages, my paintings, my quilts, my knitting, my cooking, my home decoration, my sewing, and my inspirations. I would like to receive feedback and ideas from other artists/crafters and contribute to the vibrant craft community from whom I have received so much inspiration. My sincere hope is that I can inspire someone as much as I am inspired by Amy Karol, Alicia Paulson, Alie Edwards, Elsie Flannigan, and so many more artistic bloggers.
You have read this article with the title Scrap in Style Blog class. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/10/scrap-in-style-blog-class.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Scrap in Style Blog class"