How fun is this?! Vicki over at StampedSmiles provided such an easy tutorial for this cute little project, I just had to try it!!! Thank you Vicki!!
I bought some stamps at a church flea market this weekend and this sweet little girl was in the batch! It inks up really nice, if anyone knows the company, let me know! They are blue rubber on gray foam. I can't remember if the lovely lady selling them mentioned it to me! {Waving-if you're visiting my blog}
We had a busy little weekend and I'm anxious to get back to stamping, especially since I have some new stuff! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you try this little project, it would make a cute stuffing stuffer!
You have read this article Not-a-Card
with the title Post It Noteholder. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/10/post-it-noteholder.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Post It Noteholder"
Post a Comment