Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

I think of myself as the creative type


The above layout is my take on "Keep" for OLW. Once I got the idea for keep in touch, I asked Dan to pose with me and I played with the colors of the photo. Then, for the layout, I looked for tactile elements - Starbucks tissue paper, linen, and suede. I also added some details like the air mail stamp, a vintage pin, and journaling from Romeo and Juliet.
This week I actually made The Creative Type layout posting before the deadline. I was super mad at myself two weeks ago when I thought I had until midnight to post but when I went to upload at 2 pm the entry was locked out. Then I reread the blog and realized the cutoff was noon not midnight. I've been super busy the past few days creating layouts for my BPS class (pretty straight forward and very linear designs) and for The Creative Type, OLW and Inspired by Amelie - and today as I was admiring layouts on SIS, I discovered a new (to me) challenge blog called Scrapping across the Universe. My little gray cells are already bubbling.

You have read this article OLW / scrapbooking with the title I think of myself as the creative type. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/10/i-think-of-myself-as-creative-type.html. Thanks!

No comment for "I think of myself as the creative type"