Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

My babies turned 2 months old. TWO MONTHS OLD ! They have gotten so big. They are my roundest, chunkyest, cheekyest babies so far. We have their 2 month check up and I can't wait to see where their percentages are.
This is where I post a picture of their munchable fatness...smiling their big gummy smiles.
(insert photo)

DAMN IT, I'm pumping and on my laptop with no time today to post if I'm not doing it while pumping and on my laptop. I have no new pictures loaded on this computer. :(
Pictures of the babies to come. I promise.

I do however have pictures of our niece Jen who's been staying with us since Thursday. Who I LOVE and wish would never leave. Who I would handcuff to the basement someplace if I didn't think her screams would cause concern with the neighborhood kids when they came to play. (reason #31 as to why you should own a pair of handcuffs)

Playing on the trampoline.













Hold really still girls, tigers in the suburbs. OMG TIGERS IN THE SUBURBS !!!!













Jen, it was only a matter of time before they would all turn on you.













This is where I sit and cry my ugly cry and ask the question, why does everybody always leave.
You have read this article with the title . You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/10/my-babies-turned-2-months-old.html. Thanks!

No comment for " "