Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Linograph Happy Birthday

Happy Friday!!!!

I was given a challenge by one of my friends. She asked that I make a card for her bff's 40th birthday. She is the gal that also received my Chardonnay Fleur pocket card. The birthday girl is employed in the fashion industry so I feel a tad bit of pressure :)

I'm pleased with how this one turned out. One of the things that the birthday girl is inspired by is East Indian/Moroccan things. I surfed the web for some inspiration and thought that the linograph pattern would be a good fit. I masked the Label Classics image and used the fabulous "Happy Birthday" rub-on ala Basic Grey. I also designed another card which I'll share with you next week.

Hooray for the weekend...mine will be jam packed with birthday festivities for one of the "girls"...movie/dinner...greys {hi angie!}...craftiness...and unfortunately some cleaning {boring but needed}.

-----------------------------------------

stamps: stampin' up linograph & label classics ink: versafine onyx black paper: stampin' up purely pomengranate, misc black accessories: rabom grosgrain, basic grey rub-ons


You have read this article birthday festivities with the title Linograph Happy Birthday. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/10/linograph-happy-birthday.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Linograph Happy Birthday"