The title is hand drawn and cut from cardstock, and the hearts are handdrawn and cut from handmade paper and vintage wallpaper.
I also finished another layout with the September Crop Suey "Over The Rainbow" kit. I finally busted into the handmade paper with the little forest critters on it - I love that stuff! I will be posting it on Tuesday over at the Crop Suey blog - I hope you will come visit!
Speaking of Crop Suey - have you seen the new challenge blog that co-owner Bree started? It's called "Scrapping Across The Universe" and the challenges are all inspired by the movie "Across the Universe". Looks like it's going to be alot of fun! I haven't seen the movie, but it's next on my Netflix queue now!
Alright - I'm off to work on something - not sure what yet - hmmm. Maybe I should take my sister's advice - she says to just put my pics upside down on the floor and just pick one and scrap that. Sounds like a good plan.
So what are you working on? If you are looking for something fun - come on over to Scrapping The Music and play along with us!
You have read this article with the title Kid Rock's at Scrapping The Music.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/10/kid-rock-at-scrapping-music.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Kid Rock's at Scrapping The Music..."
Post a Comment