Nothing says autumn more than a naturally beautiful farm gal sittin' on a straw bale next to a sunflower watchin' the field corn turn brown! Well, maybe not but...we'll go with it for this card!!
I love this Magnolia image, yes, you're gonna see it again and again! The sunflower is a punched scalloped circle then turned just a bit and punched again. That gives it an interesting edge! I stamped a "wreath-like" image over it in Versamark.
This cool tabbed sketch is from the Magnolia Challenge blog. This thank you card is for a stamping buddy from which I borrow stamps!! Hope you enjoy my little farm scene, I had fun making it!!
Blessings to all!!!
Actually, nothing says autumn like my delightful children sitting/laying on our library floor with their encylopedias, maps, globes and laptops writing reports........aaaaaaah life is good! Thank you Jesus!
You have read this article with the title Farm gal. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/10/farm-gal.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Farm gal"
Post a Comment