Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Everybody wants in on the action...



I went to go get my camera to take some pictures of the blog candy for my first Lilacs and Lupines Random Act of Kindness Challenge, and seems Shirley decided she wanted in on the act.
I had been struggling on taking nice pictures of my cards and more specifically the lighting. I could not get it to look just right and I am a just right kinda girl. Then it finally hit me to make a "card photo studio" or rather foam core shaped into a box in both white and grey for both light and dark cards. Viola, perfect pictures every time! Just go look back and you will see the poor pictures I took before and what they look like now! Really, it's like coloring your hair out of a box at home or going to the salon for the works! Totally different color and totally different look! I speak from experience...both with the hair and the pictures! ;)


You have read this article Chatter / pictures with the title Everybody wants in on the action.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/10/everybody-wants-in-on-action.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Everybody wants in on the action..."