

This week the baby is the size of a lime, which is over two inches long weighing half an ounce and his or her mouth will make sucking movements. :) We took another picture of my stomach. I think it looks a little bigger since last week, its hard to tell. We bought a tape measure too. I think I'm measuring 33 inches around my back and belly button (leaving out the love handles-if I add those its 37 inches). I think I was 29 inches around my waist before we started IVF.
Tina had the WORST migraine last night, so we got to bed late and then woke up several times in the night. I'm pretty tired this morning. I feel like I could go back to sleep. I have a bunch of grading to do. Grades are due Monday. Gotta get motivated.
My sister Heather spent the night last night. Its fun having her here. She's doing a yoga retreat and she's having so much fun. She's adorable. She's spending the night again tonight. Tonight my mom and step dad also fly in from Kauai at 11:40pm and I'm going to pick them up in their car and then they are going to drop me off on their way home. Bella and Spencer got in a horrible fight over the food dish last night, so I'm pretty ready to only have our three dogs again. I'm hoping my mom will be consistent with Bella's medicine, so she will get rid of that skin/ear infection once and for all. I told my mom to bring Bella over here every three days so I can wash her with that special shampoo and conditioner.
Today is an exciting day. I've been waiting for this day for a VERY long time it seems. I think most of the dangers for miscarrying are behind us. This next week the baby is supposed to grow a whole inch!
You have read this article with the title 12 WEEKS!!! YIPPEE! THE END OF THE FIRST TRIMESTER!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/10/12-weeks-yippee-end-of-first-trimester.html. Thanks!
No comment for "12 WEEKS!!! YIPPEE! THE END OF THE FIRST TRIMESTER!"
Post a Comment