Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

You might be a Princess if...


For those unfimiliar with Jeff Foxworthy's "You might be a redneck if..." I apologize. He's a stand up comedian, I think he's known worldwide. I'm sure the recipient of this card knows the routine!
I won't take you too deeply into my thought process for this card...but it all started with a challenge to use a crown!
Daring Cardmarkers wanted us to use a crown on our projects. ABC's challenge was to use jewels, well, what's a crown without jewels! And then's there's the sparkle, from the jewels and the glitter and the shimmery tiara...that was for Cute Card Thursday! And the sketch was inspired by Sketch Saturday! Sooooooo, are you a Princess or...
are you in the hospital? Never thought about it that way before did ya? This card is accompanied by lots of prayers, for comfort, peace, healing, and wisdom for the doctors!!!!
Blessings!



You have read this article with the title You might be a Princess if.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/09/you-might-be-princess-if.html. Thanks!

No comment for "You might be a Princess if..."