Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Yes, We Have No Mojo...

This is how I've been feeling this evening:
I did good earlier today, when I first got up. I felt inspired to organize. I make up boxes to store my scrapbook kits in, and I got four four of them made. That felt good. But then, I had lots of time and a whole list of things I wanted to create. But nothing came to me. There's a sketch challenge over at SiStv, but I couldn't decide what picture to use. There's my ATC for the 1960's swap that I need to make, but I couldn't narrow it down to what part of the 60's I wanted to do. For some reason this seems to happen when I have time alloted to do nothing but scrap. Interesting isn't it? I do better when it's a weeknight and I'm up too late. But when I've got the time, nothing comes. Finally, I decided to scrap about my dilemma in my art journal. That's what journals are for, right? So I did this "no mojo" page. It felt good, and I'm reminded of this quote from my all-time favorite book on creativity - The Artist's Way:

"Art is not about thinking something up, it's the opposite - getting something down."
~Julia Cameron

So true. So, so true.

Tomorrow's a new Scrapping The Music challenge! Well, I guess it's actually today (Sunday), but it still feels like Saturday to me cuz I haven't gone to bed yet. LOL. I guess it's about time. Nitey nite everyone. Thanks for stopping by and I'll chat with you tomorrow!
You have read this article with the title Yes, We Have No Mojo.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/09/yes-we-have-no-mojo.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Yes, We Have No Mojo..."