Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Vintage Red and Black



I originally "tried" to modge podge the beautiful Jenni Bowlin dp onto these fun 4x4 canvases...oh boy, what a bubbly mess. I ended up ripping off the paper from the canvas {thoroughly disgusted with it}. I tried again but ditched the modge podge and picked up my favorite red liner tape...that stuff rocks. I broke out my Making Memories paint and slapped it on the sides...viola! Super easy project that I was able to do last night inbetween soccer practices. Great gift for the birthday girl tonight.

I've always had a fascination with canvas art...check out Donna and Elsie.....ahhhh....such creativity....I absolutely LOVE it...Okay so the only paint that I used was the black on the sides but hey, I finished my project :)
-----------------------------------------
supplies: jenni bowlin mini vintage black and mini vintage red papers, making memories black acrylic paint, red liner tape and 4x4 stretch canvases.
You have read this article Jenni Bowlin with the title Vintage Red and Black. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/09/vintage-red-and-black.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Vintage Red and Black"