
"THERE IT IS! WOW HE OR SHE IS REALLY MOVING!" Then she showed us where the feet were and the head and the arms and the umbilical cord! It was unbelievable! It's hard to see in this picture, but the baby is inside that big dark circle, which is the sack I guess, and the far right is the head, which looks like he/she is looking down and his/her arms are on each side of his/her body which the right arm would be at the top of the ultrasound and the other arm at the bottom wall of the sack. The legs are toward the left of the sack. Our doctor said it looks like a little teddy bear. She's right! It does! It was amazing to watch him/her moving his/her feet, arms and head around like she/he was the happiest baby alive. It was SO cute. I was so worried that our doctor was going to say, "Sorry, your baby stopped forming..." Instead she said the opposite. She said it's not common for a baby to move this much at such an early age! I'm in shock, because just two weeks ago all we could see was a tiny circle and flashing dot which we were told was the baby's heart beating. Tina and I went and had Indian food right after to celebrate and because Tina was starving to death. Tina had to race off to get some keys from a lock box to give to the new owners of the home etc. Poor thing. She's been SO busy this week taking care of her new team's BUSY business, plus working full time and teaching New Agent Training. I've felt great today. A little tired, but we had a department meeting today at school and they got us pizza and I enjoyed three pieces, when normally I can't stomach pizza lately. The nausea has been every other day too, which is awesome on the off days, because I get a chance to enjoy my meals!
I can't stop starring at this photograph. The due date is April 23rd according to my doctor. Babycenter said April 25th. :) SO Cool. We have to schedule another ultrasound with our OBGYN Dr. T in two weeks! I told my mom she should come to the next one. I bet the baby will be NICE and big in two weeks. It will be 11 weeks! My friend had an ultrasound at 12 weeks and they could see the baby sucking its thumb! THAT'S WILD! It's only the size of a lime at 12 weeks too according to Babycenter. Now I have to go nap for three hours. The dizziness is setting in. PS We're watching our friend's two dogs all week too. So we have a very full house again with five dogs!
You have read this article with the title THERE'S A REAL BABY IN THERE!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/09/there-real-baby-in-there.html. Thanks!
No comment for "THERE'S A REAL BABY IN THERE!"
Post a Comment