Okay, I just had to get that off my chest - now on to better news...
The final rankings came out for Project Catwalk @ SiSTV and I ended up in Fifth Place! Yeay! The top 25 get to go on to the final elimination rounds which will start next week. I am so nervous and excited at the same time! This ten-week challenge has been an incredible experience. I have never been stretched so much creatively in such a short period of time. Here's an overview of the challenges:
Week one: Use items from a grocery store on your layout. I used a coffee filter for the earth and pieces of a mop for the stitching.
Week Six: Make a layout using very few supplies, but still creating a dramatic impact.
Okay, so in other news, I got another one of my orders for my kawaii swap today. Two more orders to go and I will be ready to pack up my box of kawaii goodness for my swap partner Renee (who also happens to be my sister!) I can't wait to send you the box of goodies Renee!
I also got my October Crop Suey kit in the mail today and let me tell you it is FABULOUS! Wow! I can't wait to start creating - I wish I could show you pics, but it's a SECRET for now! Keep watching the Crop Suey blog tho - I heard something about a sneak peek tomorrow!
One last thing. I finished my yo yo's for the yo yo swap at SiS. It was my first attempt at yo yo making and it was fun! Here they are:
Well, that's about it for now. Take care everyone and I will chat at ya soon! Happy scrapping!
You have read this article with the title A Very Long Post Cuz I'm Feeling Very Chatty.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/09/very-long-post-cuz-i-feeling-very.html. Thanks!
No comment for "A Very Long Post Cuz I'm Feeling Very Chatty..."
Post a Comment