The Papertake Weekly Challenge blog is doing a really great thing and I wanted to be part of it!
"This weeks challenge is a charity one! Quick Cards Made Easy magazine is trying to break the record for the worlds biggest handmade card, for BBC Children in Need."
The cards need to be all yellow and an A6 size (4X6). All cards will be put together to form a giant Pudsey Bear card! Checkout their blog for all the info!
I used Laura's sketch from 2Sketches4You.
There are so many people that would love to receive some happy mail. I try to make at least one card a day and most of them are sent out, though I'm getting behind in mailing them. I better get on the ball! (isn't that a wierd expression!?)
Proverbs 11:25 says, "...he who refreshes others will himself be refreshed." God is faithful! So, go forth and refresh!! Blessings!
You have read this article with the title Mellow Yellow/Children in Need. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/09/mellow-yellowchildren-in-need.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Mellow Yellow/Children in Need"
Post a Comment