When I was a kid I absolutely LOVED the Pippi Longstocking books! I thought she was so cool because she was a strong independent girl, who lived all by herself with her pet monkey! Her favorite pastime was "thing-finding," which consists of going for walks and looking for "things." Pretty rocks, pieces of car parts, pretty marbles, bits of twine - whatever she could find that seemed interesting. She would pick them up and take them home. Ever since I read those books I've been a thing-finder! Now that I scrapbook, it's great because I can put my "things" on my pages! So the long and short of it is - I made myself a "thing-finding" box to store my "things!"
I used the new Social Butterfly collection from SiStv, plus a picture of our daily walk path (where I do a lot of my thing-finding), an orange Izze Soda Carton, and a book illustration of Pippi. On the sides of the box I put a Pippi quote - "When you're a thing-finder, you don't have a minute to spare."
You have read this article with the title Project Catwalk Week Ten. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/09/project-catwalk-week-ten.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Project Catwalk Week Ten"
Post a Comment