My creativity tends to go in phases. For awhile, I was doing almost nothing but art journaling and I absolutely loved it! Then, for some reason, I started doing more layouts and other projects and the art journal got put aside. Poor, sad art journal! I'm so sorry to have neglected you! I hope you knew I'd be coming back when the time was right! I did my first layer tonight and here's a pic. I usually start by smooshing some acrylic paint around on the page to make a background. I just grab any colors that inspire me at the moment. I love the look of these two greens together. After this dries I will go on to my next layer. Since it's after 4:00 am, that will probably come tomorrow. (grin)
Do you art journal? I'd love to hear about your process!
It's about bedtime for me, so I will leave you with my latest pic of my late-nite scrappin companions - Willie and Johnny. Aren't they a couple of handsome dudes?
You have read this article with the title Oh Art Journal - I have Missed You!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/09/oh-art-journal-i-have-missed-you.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Oh Art Journal - I have Missed You!"
Post a Comment