Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Bigger than Boobs Life !!!

Dear breasticles,
Oh how I love you. Oh how I want to take pictures and look back in remembrance of the boulder and the beautiful.
Like augmentation you stand hard and firm, full of life. How I wish you'd stay...my bra full, my cup spilleth over.
But alas, my breast feeding days are numbered by months and then like the kit kat in my nightstand drawer....you will be gone evermore.
Forever departed my cleavage baring days, leaving me with nothing but hanging flesh and elongated nipples.
So I will think of you today. Filling ounces and ounces for my growing babies. Doing the normal job of 4 breasts.
Your devoted fan, and what holds you up.
The body !


100% people. My babies are being fed breast milk 100% of the time.
I of course went in to this whole thing with no expectations. I said from the start that I wasn't going to kill myself with the whole breastfeeding thing. (lies, all lies)
I have a cupboard full of formula ready and waiting and no need for any of it. I stay 1-2 feedings ahead of these boys and couldn't be happier.
I have let them latch a couple of times but mostly pump and feed them. It works WONDERFULLY! They eat 3 1/2-4 oz every 3-4 hrs.

No need to send me props....I have been patting myself on the back and slappin my own ass for weeks. I really am so proud of my girls.

To answer your questions from my last post. There is no chance of them being identical...but that is seriously creepy, right ?
Carey, we thought that Ry-Guy looked more like Syd than Cam. We never really looked at them together until that picture. Syd's newbie pictures are on a disc....I need to find it to compare Syd and Ryan.
When I do I'll post some.

I'm off to slide in to that glorious hands free pumping bra to pump while simultaneously feeding my babes. HOW?? because my hands are FREEEEEE!
oh I'm a little slow but glad to be learnt now. to all you breastfeeding pumpers out there. hands free girls, let em go free.
You have read this article with the title Bigger than Boobs Life !!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/09/bigger-than-boobs-life.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Bigger than Boobs Life !!!"