Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Ja[[u Nortjdau tp ,e/ Ja[[u Nortjdau tp ne Ja[[u nirtjdau tp ,e/

ha ha ha ha
I was looking at a baby and not at my typing and didn't realize my right hand placement on the keyboard. ha ha
BACK TO WHAT I WAS SINGING....ahem. Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday dear meeee-eeee, Happy Birthday to me !
I'm 34 years old today. I haven't changed my age on my sidebar and won't. I'm going to be 32 forevaaaaa !

I don't normally tell people that it's my birthday. I don't like celebrating it and get embarrassed when others make a big deal out of it. HOWEVER, I HAD to tell you what my wife did.
Last night I was MISERABLE. It has been the toughest week. I feel more like a referee than a mother and am so sick of hearing my own voice it's no wonder my kids block it out.
Between 3 older kids who seem to fight constantly none of whom listen to me anymore and 2 babies who have decided to be awake and more demanding now, I'm barely making it through the day.
So after dinner I'm bitching to J about how hard my week has been and just as my head hit the table she came in from the garage (I don't think she even heard the last 1/2 of my bitchfest) with a budlight in one hand and a birthday card in the other. :)
In it was a gift certificate for a day at the spa. THE SPA PEOPLE !
I get waxed at the spa and I have had a pedicure but not a spa pedicure...a mall pedicure, which is a great pedicure, I like the massaging chairs, but how about a massage on a table not even a chair and THEN a pedicure afterwards when you are all slickery and relaxed after having a 60 minute massage. Oh and a manicure and a facial. :) It's called the aah package. Can you EVEN BELIEVE HOW SWEET SHE IS. Other people get to go to the spa. Not me.
Lets not forget that she also has to take care of all 5 kids when I go for my spa day.

I have to say this is one of the BEST presents I've ever had. Honestly. Happy Birthday to me. I've really always wanted a spa day. My wife ROCKS !
You have read this article with the title . You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/09/jau-nortjdau-tp-e-jau-nortjdau-tp-ne.html. Thanks!

No comment for " "