Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Happy Holidays



Button, button, who's got a button? Dutch dare challenge does!

This card is one of those thoughts that wouldn't workout on paper and I ended up with something completely different. I wanted the buttons to be part of the bottom frame, in assorted colors and more of them. I was fun working with the buttons, I have this tremendous button jar...I should have taken a picture. There are buttons from my mom and probably my grandma in it, I love digging through them! The stamp is Flaky Friends SU!

I'm watching/recording Celtic Women-A new journey Live at Slane Castle on PBS...an awesome performance! Beautiful voices! We had a very busy weekend and it's great to sit back and relax! (though still blogging) Hugs to all, Maria

You have read this article with the title Happy Holidays. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/09/happy-holidays.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Happy Holidays"