I went down for my afternoon nap around 4pm and woke up completely disoriented at 7:30pm. I wasn't sure if it was morning or what! I can't believe I sleep that hard. I had to take a nap, because I was literally getting dizzy. Now, I'm up and I'm nauseous again. I had some orange juice, but I have no idea what sounds good for dinner. Tina went to the store for us.
Tina's going through a lot with her job. She's essentially starting over again and she's not really sure what she really wants to do even though she's going to continue to do what she knows. I wish she had that sense of security that I have from my job. I know I'm hired for the year at least and I know I'll get paid every month by my employer. She's such a hard worker and so passionate about what she does. I don't know how she does it. I mean, I like my job, but realistically I just do it for a paycheck. I don't feel like it makes up who I am although, I do think its the right career for me. I remember the fear I had all the time when I was a model. I never knew when I was going to get my next job and it was such a struggle to maintain my weight and skin. Even though I would make my bills, there was always that desperation that I wouldn't make enough. I am so grateful that that feeling is gone. I want Tina to feel safe like I do now. She wouldn't be happy earning what I earn though. Living in California is SO expensive and in order to meet our overhead she has to make double my salarie, which definitely adds to the pressure. So, my heart goes out to her. She is a wonderful provider.
You have read this article with the title Another Sleepy Sunday!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/09/another-sleepy-sunday.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Another Sleepy Sunday!"
Post a Comment