Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

BAD HEADACHE DAY 2

I have one of my terrible headaches. Tylenol doesn't work at all either. I thought I wasn't going to get these because I've been so lucky. The last headache was when I had to take birth control before we started stimulating my eggs to quiet the ovaries. My headaches are usually hormonal and have something to do with lots of hormones. I usually get them right before my period. I hope it goes away soon. Usually they last for three days and on the third day it makes me puke.  I just woke up from a nap and my headache hasn't budged. Tina wants to know what I'm hungry for for dinner. That's always the question. I'm never sure at night. Today, I savored my cup of noodles..I've been totally craving them. I was so proud of myself for being able to fix it while I waited for my oil change. They had a hot water fountain on the coffee machine. I was DYING though. Once my noodles were gone I just sat there for the one and a half hours wishing I was home in bed. Tina needs new brakes in her car too.  I did grades today and I gave all A's and only one B+. It's only the first 3 weeks progress, so its really normal for them to all be doing good, but these kids are really into it. It makes me proud.
You have read this article with the title BAD HEADACHE DAY 2. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/09/bad-headache-day-2.html. Thanks!

No comment for "BAD HEADACHE DAY 2"