Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Autumn Wedding

How about an autumn wedding gift card holder!

I have this mini Mr & Mrs stamp from a $ bin somewhere. It's too little to use as the focal image on a regular size card, so I thought I'd use it for a gift card holder. Nothing fancy, just stick the gift card inside with some double sided tape. The bottom white piece is actually on the inside and provides a slight pocket for the card, it shows because the front of the card is scalloped. The plum background circle is the SU scallop punch, punched once and turned to punch again! I also used the boho punch and a Martha Stewart heart punch. Papertake Weekly challenged us to use an Autumn theme and OOH LA LA Creations gave us wedding as a theme. This was perfect for some autumn weddings we'll be attending! Blessings!
You have read this article with the title Autumn Wedding. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/09/autumn-wedding.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Autumn Wedding"