
My ovaries still hurt from the egg retrieval. I still have to take extra care when going to the bathroom and I think I'm still swollen from it. I definitely haven't been craving protein lately and find it's difficult to actually eat it, so maybe that's my problem. Maybe my ovaries will be less swollen if I do that high protein high sodium diet again and drink more Gatorade. Hmm. Monday, is my blood test and they will check all my levels. I'm so excited! I'm very proud of my pee test today as it is DARKER!Tina just made us breakfast. She made eggs with green onions and spinach and they were delicious. I put mine on top of high fiber bread with I can't believe it's not butter.
You have read this article with the title YEAH IT'S DARKER TODAY!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/08/yeah-it-darker-today.html. Thanks!
No comment for "YEAH IT'S DARKER TODAY!"
Post a Comment