Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

A brother to lean on and sleepy smiles !

They are eating at the same time...and it is breast milk....and I am pumping at the same time. to me this is as good as tandem breast feeding.
















Nathan's little gloved hand was just hanging on to his brothers arm. SO SWEET !
(please don't comment on the girl pajama's Ryan's wearing. They are hand-me-downs from his big sister and looked gender neutral enough for us, just wait until you see the short-shorts and crop tops we have to put him in :)















OH MA GAWD PEOPLE...and to catch it is what is so amazing. I took like 10,000 pictures of this particular smile session. The thing is, it's Nathan who smiles NON STOP while sleeping....and I SWEAR TO YOU PEOPLE, on the lives of my children, that child smiled at me today. Not sleeping. Not passing gas. Eyes open, staring in to my eyes, full on smile.
I will have to try and capture it.
oooooh and that dimple....CHOMP CHOMP !
Ryan.
















The truth shall set you free......no smoke and mirrors here folks. Just the truth the whole truth so help me Jenny Craig.















oh and the only reason I'm wearing the same shirt 2 days in a row....ISN'T because it's black and slimming, OR because it's one of the only things that still fits me that doesn't necessarily look like a maternity shirt and covers that big flab-o-jab hanging off of the front of me...it's because I wanted to show you what I look like sideways as opposed to facing forward in yesterdays post. ya, that's it.
Oh and I did wash it. I had to....I had to wash the pants because I only have 2 pair and they were dirty so I thought I might as well wash the shirt since I'd already worn it 2 days in a row. WAIT..I mean, yesterday.
WHEW ! I do feel free !
You have read this article with the title A brother to lean on and sleepy smiles !. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/08/brother-to-lean-on-and-sleepy-smiles.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A brother to lean on and sleepy smiles !"