Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Wonderful and Christmas in July

TGIF & Happy August!!!

A clean and simple card that I made for my brother and his girlfriend..gotta remember to pop it out in the mail today. My Mom and I had dinner over at their lovely home last Saturday. The card base is Stampin' Up River Rock, I added a K-ology rub on and of course, some bling.

You were probably wondering what I meant by Christmas in July...I received my A Muse lot last night and let me tell you, it felt like Christmas!

I think I'm going to be super busy this weekend....

I hope that YOU have a wonderfully CREATIVE weekend!!!

You have read this article A Muse / CAS with the title Wonderful and Christmas in July. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/08/wonderful-and-christmas-in-july.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Wonderful and Christmas in July"