Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Still here !!

Good night nurse. Every night I lay down and think, "will this be it?". and every morning J wakes up and asks me, "how are you ?" and it's always the same answer. "I'm still here"
But not for that much longer.
I had my last doctors appointment today.
Dilated to 3+-4 cm.
Measuring 47 weeks. FORTY FUCKING SEVEN WEEKS !!

Syd's spending the weekend at my parents house. (that's the least they could do....more to come on that)
Lets hope time flies....this week has felt EXTREMELY long.
None of the above can be held against me while bitching about taking care of two newborns in the coming week all the while crying about, why didn't I just leave them in :)

Look at that. My self portrait.
You have read this article with the title Still here !!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/08/still-here.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Still here !!"