I went to the Cardiologist today. Apparently they didn't care much about my slow heart rate, they saw an arrhythmia and wanted to check it out.
PULEEEASE, every other person has an arrhythmia.
aaaand switching over to Huey Lewis.....
"heart of rock n roll is still beaten....YA"
I'm fine. My heart rate was at it's lowest 33 highest 117 and average was 55.
I said, "so you're telling me I damn near died" (waiting for hysterical laughter)
The cardiologist responded with, "Lance Armstrong's heart is probably resting in the 20's when he sleeps."
The fact that they compare me and my heart to the likes of Lance Armstrong oughta tell ya what AWESOME shape my heart really is in. Or something like that.
I should be running marathons people. It took my heart 11 minutes running up a damn mountain (or so it felt) to get my heart rate to 168. FUCK ! I seriously kept saying, or huffing, "looky here people. I JUST had twins. I haven't exercised in 9 months...and I'm certain I remember being told by the doctor that I SHOULD NOT do strenuous exercise for 6 weeks postpartum."
They didn't care and kept telling me that it was a test and my heart rate HAD to get to 168 so that they could get another picture via ultrasound.
My heart rate hit 168 and then plummeted after jumping off the treadmill and they didn't get the picture they wanted but all was good and they weren't going to make me get back on.
My heart rate drops so low so fast that I feel light headed and passy outy. It just means that I have to warm down after working out. OOOOR, not work out at all, which is something I'm VERY good at !
My babies went to work with mommy J while I had my stress test. They were good and didn't make a peep. They did make a poop though.
"You are leaving me with how many babies ????"

Hangin' in Mommy J's office
You have read this article with the title Testing Stress !. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/08/testing-stress.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Testing Stress !"
Post a Comment