Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

NOT AS TIRED!

I actually got a lot accomplished today. Tina was so happy. I took the mini in for maintenance. Coolant  was leaking, the fuel gage wasn't working right and the check engine light has been coming on since we bought it...I was all disappointed going in there because we were 9ooo over our maintenance warranty, but I learned that the maintenance warrenty was different than the 50,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty!  YEAH! So, it fixed all those problems. AMAZING! The maintenance warranty was only for oil changes and brakes anyway, which according to the dealer we also need, but we're going to get brakes somewhere else. They wanted $665! After that my mom picked me up and loaned me a car so I could drivev to Tina's work and meet her for lunch. I needed her to sign another document for our benefits before the meeting at 2pm. Tina only had a few minutes until her next appointment, but it was great to see her. I have been craving Tuna so badly. I know I'm not supposed to eat it because of the mercury, but I didn't think one helping could hurt. So, I asked Tina to order me a tuna salad and I savored it. It was SO good! It had capers and olives with no mayonnaise and a light oil and vinegar. DELICIOUS! That is my new all-time-favorite salad. I feel so good when I eat salads. The progesterone backs me up terribly too. So, now when I eat a salad, I'm killing two birds with one stone. :) 
Tina's meeting went really well today. She feels a lot better about her job/future. She's been so down about it lately and so unsure of what to do. It's great to know she has more options now. Oh, speaking of work. I got a call from the vice principal from my job last year. They wanted to hire me back after all! Made me feel good to be wanted, but I had to tell them I'm already contracted at a school three miles from my home!!! She was happy for me and wished me luck. SWEET. I will miss them, but not the horrible drive.
I finally washed Roxy, Spencer and Jack. They were starting to smell like farm animals. I love it when they are clean..I just want to smell them and kiss them.
Last night I woke up at 4am in horrible pain from my ovaries. It was scary. It was similar to after the egg retrieval. I took three tylenol and waited. I had to sit up in bed, because laying back hurt too much. It was like I had a charlie horse in both ovaries. Finally, I stacked three pillows against the headboard and fell a sleep. What's with the pain at night? So weird. 
Tomorrow's my first staff meeting. I'm excited. I really don't know what to wear. We're supposed to be business casual, but I might also need to move stuff and clean...so I don't want to be too fancy..and I also have to hide my large stomach. I would look normal, but my ovaries make me look three months pregnant and I don't want to call attention to that. Then, the comfy maternity clothes that I LOVE are still a little too big and if I wear them they'll be falling down. If I wear normal clothes I'm miserable, cause their too tight. So, I have to find something that's slimming,  business, comfy and not too nice in case I need to clean. 

 
You have read this article with the title NOT AS TIRED!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/08/not-as-tired.html. Thanks!

No comment for "NOT AS TIRED!"