
A few day ago, Katie sent a lovely reward my way! After accepting it, I was to pass one on to 7 others. There are so many talented ladies & gents out there, it was so hard to decide. Here are just a few for you to checkout!
Steph
Sue
Lyn
Beautiful Grace
Jami
Shirley
Joanne (stamps4sanity)
I know some of you probably have already received this award...but I wanted you all to know I really appreciate your blogs and your willingness to share and inspire!
Here are the reward rules:
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog 2. Link the person you received your award from 3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs 4. Put links of those blogs on yours. 5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls or boys you’ve nominated.
Blessings to all!
You have read this article with the title Passing on an award!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/08/passing-on-award.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Passing on an award!"
Post a Comment