Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Kristina's Color Inspiration #20...



Another great inspiration by Kristina Werner!! So much so, I made two cards! Actually, I needed two, so what better way to get it done! Also, if anyone has any great tips about photographing cards and video tutorials regarding lighting/backgrounds. It always seems dark!! ... Please leave any comments on this post! I struggle all the time, make a card or video and can't get a good shot/take! Thanks!

Card #1 - Congrats Barry and Kelli



This is a 5 x 5 card that I took (all cs is Joann's open cs that is similar to SU! cs) and used the Cuttlebug to emboss the celery cs. Then used the Coluzzle to make circles. Stamped and embossed sentiment and flower! Cut using Cuttlebug and Nestabilities scalloped circle. Viola!

Card 2 - Happy Birthday...



For this card, again none of these are actual SU! cs, as I unfortunately don't own any yet. But, all are similar in shade. I started with a base of very vanilla, then clear embossed chocolate chip slightly smaller. Then I took a piece of very vanilla and cut strips of the other colors and adhered. Then scalloped the edge of regal rose piece and striped piece. I stamped the sentiment then matted with more chocolate chip, certainly celery and regal rose. Clear embossed on chocolate chip the three little bugs, then cut and embossed using small scalloped circle from Nestabilities. I {love} them! Used dye ink to color my white ribbon to a very vanilla shade and assembled the whole card. I {love} the result!


I thought I'd show you how much I love this color combo. A year or so ago, I altered all my scrapbooking bags and cases with basically these colors!
Here's my paper tote and embellishment tote (holds brads, eyelets, etc)


And here's my Coluzzle case

materials:
All Joann's Open card stock
Versamark
Joann's clear embossing powder
Joann's dollar stamps
Nestabilities, small scalloped circle
Walmart white ribbon
pop dots
You have read this article cards / challenges / pictures / projects with the title Kristina's Color Inspiration #20.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/08/kristina-color-inspiration-20.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Kristina's Color Inspiration #20..."