Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Nippla-enormity

I've found myself telling people to call before coming over. I do this to give myself time to wipe off my dripping nipples, change my bloody pad and brush my teeth.
Too much of a visual.....it's all part of the beauty of child birth.

Jan and I have also been marveling at my stomach lately. When I flex my stomach muscles my stomach molds itself from the round and soft 6 month pregnant looking lump, in to this triangular point right in the center of my stomach. Jan thinks it looks like I swallowed a football. It is really an odd sight. I'm tempted to take a picture and post it. Maybe when I get up the nerve to post a picture of my tubular shaped nipples after pumping. I swear they reach out 3 inches. And all 3 inches are laced with nerve endings. OUCH ! It's like something out of an 80's Madonna video gone wrong.
Forget the tummy tuck, I'm going in for nipple reconstruction.

I still don't know what my stomach is going to do. Back to back twins can't be a good thing. After my boys, the size of my stomach went down, leaving some soft and pliable, deflated balloon like skin at the bottom of my belly. It was fine. Nothing I wanted hanging out of my pants, nothing that should be seen in a bikini, but definitely nothing you'd want surgically repaired.
I'm hoping for the same this time around. and of course laughing out loud at my positive attitude.

I know it's early to be having self body image issues...but I'm ready to be back to normal again. I'm ready for all of the leaking to stop, the wounds to heal, and the energy levels to rise again. I'm ready to be just me ! and in a couple of weeks, it will be just me, so I really need me back !

To bring your now corrupted minds down from the still pictures I just created of my body.
I leave you with something more beautiful than words. yet I always try....Turtley old men pictures. mmmmmmm, could you just eat them up !
Nathan















Ryan
You have read this article with the title Nippla-enormity. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/08/nippla-enormity.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Nippla-enormity"