Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

More Scrappy Goodness for my Birthday!

Today I got yet ANOTHER awesome package of scrappy goodness in the mail! My folks (Pat and Elmer) and sister Renee sent me the "rest" of my early birthday present! It's the August "Story of My Life" Scrapbook Kit! It's called Lost Luggage. I had been drooling over this kit - and knew I couldn't afford to buy it. It's absolutely gorgeous! Even more beautiful in real life. It's got many of the papers from the new Passport Collection, plus a super cute tiny suitcase, and all kinds of other travel-related goodies! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to my loving family!!! Here are some pix of the kit:



I can't wait to get started scrapping with this great stuff! I feel so lucky to have a family that appreciates and supports my love of creativity. I am a very grateful girl.

"On with the dance, let the joy be unconfined!" ~ Mark Twain
You have read this article with the title More Scrappy Goodness for my Birthday!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/08/more-scrappy-goodness-for-my-birthday.html. Thanks!

No comment for "More Scrappy Goodness for my Birthday!"