
I'm so grateful that this will be my last day of bed rest. I feel like a big blob. Last night Tina and I slept in our bed instead of the couch and it was SO much better. Our doctor said that we really needed to be careful the first 24 hours, so we didn't chance walking up the stairs, until last night. Still, my body aches all over. I'm extremely stiff. My sweet dogs have been so supportive. They've been by my side every second. So cute. Saturday I took Spence to the groomer and they had put this awful perfume on him. I was told that perfume could harm the embryos, so right before I went to get my embryo transfer on Tuesday, I put Spencer in the bath so he wouldn't smell like a cheap whore anymore. :) It would have been impossible for me not to snuggle him and kiss him. He's such a good boy!
You have read this article with the title Last Day Of Bed Rest!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/08/last-day-of-bed-rest.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Last Day Of Bed Rest!"
Post a Comment