Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Kristina's Color Inspiration #18

I really struggled with this edition of Kristina's Color Inspiration!! I want to meet the person who didn't! LOL! In the inspiration catalog photo was cool and I could totally see it in a teenagers bedroom...however...on such a small scale...wow...I struggled!

But, I really love the fact that I was challenged! Easy is boring! At least that's what I tell my 7 year old son! On to the card, I embossed the Mr. Lion in black detail embossing powder on both the pumpkin pie and summer sun (or on both similar non-SU! paper). Cut out his lion's main and his head and assembled on a pop dot. Oh yeah, his tail too. Embossed the imitation green galore in Cuttlebug and then rubbed with Versamark, covered in black detail embossing powder. I even love the fact that the Versamark is in between the circles in some areas. Some layering and eyelets and there he is!!

Hope you enjoy...I sure enjoyed participating in another inspiration!

materials: cardstock - Joann's open card stock, ink - Versamark, adhesive - pop dots, Tombo liquid, Creative Memories, Stamps - Anita's Lion, Joann's black detail embossing power

You have read this article cards / challenges / pictures / projects with the title Kristina's Color Inspiration #18. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/08/kristina-color-inspiration-18.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Kristina's Color Inspiration #18"