So, once I got my mojo going it felt really good. I decided that I would use up the last of my SiStv Hipster collection. I just counted and I have made 8 projects with that collection - and one of them was an 8x8 minibook! It's been great, but alas I now say goodbye to the Hipster with this one last layout:
The picture is of my sister Renee, Me, My mom, our poodle Pierre and my Grandma Thompson. The journaling reads: "July 4, 1971. I remember the warm sun on my face. I remember how pretty grandma's flowers looked. I remember feeling we were lookin' snazzy in our red, white and blue outfits!"
Isn't it funny how we remember certain specific moments of life? That was so many years ago, but I can still feel that warm sunshine.
Along with the Hipster collection ingredients, I used a butterfly cut from a magazine, embroidery floss, some blue ric rac and ATB Labeling strips.
Don't forget to leave your name in the Retro RAK post below if you would like to be in the drawing! You've got til tomorrow evening!
Now that I've got the mojo going - I'm off to see what else I can create!
Hugs and peace to you all!
You have read this article with the title I Still Remember - Four Snazzily Dressed Women and One Mangy But Lovable Dog. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/08/i-still-remember-four-snazzily-dressed.html. Thanks!
No comment for "I Still Remember - Four Snazzily Dressed Women and One Mangy But Lovable Dog"
Post a Comment