Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Doubling Times!

Oh my gosh, I was so doped up on Progesterone before that I got my days past ovulation messed up.  The first Beta was done 13 days past ovulation and the second one was 18 days past ovulation. I can't believe I messed that up so bad. Our doubling time was actually every 33.29 hours instead of 46.61! We actually scored in the top percentile in Beta1 for twins and second top percentile in Beta2 for twins. We scored in the 3rd highest percentile for one baby in Beta1 and fourth highest in Beta2 for a single baby. Our numbers indicate that it is more higher probability that we are be having twins, instead of one baby. It will be interesting to see how Beta3 turns out. 
Tina and I had lunch with our good friends and then came home and took a three hour nap!
 
You have read this article with the title Doubling Times!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/08/doubling-times.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Doubling Times!"