Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

I love all things Citrus...

This card was made especially for the magnificent Jenn...one of my blogging friends! She recently celebrated a birthday so I popped a citrus card to her...a splendiferous glittery lime! Go check out her fun blog, Stamps and all that Jazz, you'll love it :)

I'm a huge fan of anything citrus...especially Lemon Tarts...if you're a fan too and happen to visit Seattle, Macrina Bakery is a must. They not only make a gorgeous tart, it is delish! Macrina is nestled in the very fun Belltown..

------------------------------------------------

stamps: stampin' up tart & tangy, a muse paper: fabriano ink: colorbox lime pastel chalk and versafine vintage sepia accessories: misc grosgrain, quickie glue pen and stampin' up dazzling diamonds

You have read this article CAS with the title I love all things Citrus.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/08/i-love-all-things-citrus.html. Thanks!

No comment for "I love all things Citrus..."