Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

I'm calling out an SOS.......

Or so my breast pump is. "help me, help me, help me"....it's swooshing right now as I'm pumping.
I'm renting a hospital grade pump for the efficiency and comfort.
My old pump that I was using up until now seemed to sing, "you are powerless, you are powerless, you are powerless" another time, "you get an A, you get an A, you get an A," and also, "Baverly, Baverly, Baverly" ???? whatever.
I'm pumping for now to build my supply. I have let them latch a couple of times for practice and OUCH !!!
So far I get an ounce out of each side. This is the BEST I've EVER done with breastfeeding thus far.
It took me a month to get an ounce out of each side last pregnancy.
PURE GOLD people, PURE GOLD !!!!
(big ups to my peeps who told me about the hands free system....LOOOOOVE it, it's allowing me to blog right now)
















WTF award goes to a comment received 48 hrs after delivering.
"How are you planning on taking off the weight ??"
I think digging the hole to put your dead body in might do it.
This shows my swollen leg....the red dent was caused from crossing my legs for a few minutes.














SCORE !!!
Formula received from the hospital, our pediatrician and from that free cool diaper bag. We are supplementing so this is NICE ! Plus it's the good stuff, none of that Costco formula we made the boys eat :)



















For my friend Kelly, I title this one simply...Brothers !
(my next post will be dedicated to the first and second set....they are great with their brothers and I need to capture it and post it)















Part of the problem not the solution.
Syd was supposed to be asleep but "I CAN'T sleep mom until I help feed Nathan because he needs me to feed him, because I can hold his bottle by the bottom"
This is one of the ten THOUSANDth battles we chose not to fight yesterday.
You have read this article with the title I'm calling out an SOS........ You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/08/i-calling-out-sos.html. Thanks!

No comment for "I'm calling out an SOS......."